Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you will find the information useful, and that you will gain an understanding of the value of a thorough home inspection, and also of hiring a qualified, dedicated inspector. Our focus is on providing you with the tools that you will need to assist you in making a wise decision about your potential purchase.
Your home inspection will include a complete analysis of the following systems and components. It will provide you with detailed facts about the property that you are considering purchasing..
We are trained and qualified to inspect single family dwellings, multi unit complexes, commercial buildings, mobile/manufactured homes, condos/townhouses, and log homes.
- Roofing: Attic, structure, coverings, flashing, skylights, vents, chimneys, gutters, skylights, and other roof penetrations, insulation, ventilation.
- Exterior: Siding, trim, eaves, soffit, fascia, exterior doors and windows, decks, porches, railings, garage door & safety components.
- Lots and grounds: driveways, walkways, grading, drainage.
- Interior: walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, stairs, fireplaces.
- Electrical system: service entrance, grounding, main panel, subpanels, branch circuits, outlets, GFCI’s, main service disconnect, service amperage, breakers, fuses.
- Structure: basement: crawlspace, foundation, footings, columns, floors, walls, water penetration, foundation movement, insulation, ventilation.
- Plumbing systems: distribution, drain lines, fixtures, vents, traps, functional flow, functional drainage, main water shutoff valves, water heating system.
- HVAC systems: venting, combustion, supply and discharge lines, ductwork, registers, controls, thermostats.
We perform inspections on new and existing single family dwellings, multi-unit complexes, condominiums, town houses, mobile/manufactured homes, commercial properties, short sales, bank foreclosures..